1 Sept I worked in Geroskipou beer festival in the evening as volunteer for PAFOS2017! Silvia and I were promoting the event for Pafos european capital of culture in 2017.During the wait to guests come in the beer festival we have just drunk a beer and after it we had promoting Pafos 2107 with stichers, brochures. We had also complain to guests I SUPPORT PAFOS BECAUSE. The team Pafos2017 has created this card for sensibilizing tourists and everyone in Pafos. The best card will winn two days for two persons in a hotel here in Pafos!

When we arrived in the festival, we paid the ticket: 6 euros for entrance. In the entry we has seen this big cypriot man with the bottle of Kokkinelli. In the first time we eat something and after it we drunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kokkinellei typical rosé wine from Cyprus.
During the drink we had also listen typical greek music and we had seen a crazy dance in the winepress and I laughting a lot!
Before we take the bus for coming back in Pafos, we had received my bottle for free of red wineee! We come back in Pafos at 023h58 but for 2 minutes we had lost the bus for come back in our house so we had wait 30 minutes in the bus station.
3 Sept Worked for TUI Travel PLC in Aliathon Hotel: Simona and I assist in the Welcome Meeting and we were carry out a survey for excursion evaluation about sustainable tourism.
4 Sept My day started so early because I wake up at 6h I take the bus for going in the church at 7h30. At 8h30 I walked in the supermarket for buying candy beacuse I had a problem with my voice. At 9h30 I was the meeting with the projet manager and other leonardo inters. From 11 to 15h30 Silvia and I were in the Aliathon Hall for working. In the afternoon I was in relax because my duddy had a surgery and everything will be well so I need to relax so I bought a bleu dress and also one of shoes (white shoes with some colors in the part of them, sooo fashion sooo nice I love it)!!!! In the afternoon I went in the english lessons and in the night I went in the airport for taking the parents of Silvia! It is so goody goody this meeting!
5 Sept I was in the Aliathon at 8 o'clock, I access my pc but it was broken. I didn't know what I could do, I was alone! I speak with the receptionist and she give me the name of electrical shop but my projet manager couldn't come to help me for this problem but all is change when I saw and I speak with the manager of Aliathon because he called the electrical man and he tried a solution and after 30 min my pc is goody goody!
I worked until 17h30. In the night I come with other inters in the party for Pafos2017 and I met many people and I could listen greek music so nice and pleasant.
6 Sept I worked all day in Aliathon and I elaborate a new evaluation model about sustainable tourism, in the afternoon I went in the Pafos2017 in the office for the first meeting with other volunteers! The first impression was to be in the team so dynamic so international so lovely!
7 Sept I worked in the morning in the Aliathon for my report and in the afternoon I was in the meeting of the escort team from 14h30 to 17h. After the meeting my flatfriend met me the typical food from Cyprus: breadstick with olives and I falled in love for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment