During two weeks I had a serious problem with my voice and also my throat but with candies and with soups and I was in health one time ;)
8 Sept I worked for Tui in the morning and in the afternoon I organised the first meeting for Lets do it Cyprus in my house, before the meeting I speak with Ioana Lucia the national projet manager and I had less afraid than the first time.
9 Sept I was in the inspection for waste location with George one of volunteers because I am in the Regional Team Coordinator for Lets do it Cyprus! In the afternoon I was volunteer for Pafos 2017 in the Aphrodite Festival where I could met other volunteers. I couldn't see the Otello Opera but I could share a night with other volunteers and I worked as everyday when I am volunteer for PAFOS2017 as give brochures, card of I support pafos, stichers for kids.
During the week 10 - 16 Sept many time at work!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment