31 August 2012

As a spanish song said each thing finish and other one will start! The balance of this months? Of course GREAT!

I worked for two weeks in Paphiakos & CCP Animal Welfare. I created some brochures, leftlet, poster and  I give in circle my creative and my spirit. My boss was Susan and she has been so friendly and quite with me and I learn and worked hardly.

Since the thursay 21 August I am carry out many works for Aeolos: - a survey about excursion satisfaction; - a case study about marketing for Tui Travel PLC and your competitors; a professional videos to advertisment local products from Cyprus; - an excursion analyst about sustainable tourism.

Many works so I can improve my english and of course my skills.

I am a hardly worker and I am curious and happy person.

Sorry to never write but the time is soooo fast here sooo very soon I will publish my new badge from Aeolos and some pictures about excursion and tipical foods from Cyprus.

Yesterday I did my last excursion, the name of excursion was Love Cyprus or Simply Cyprus Tour and we saw many places and we had of course also the local guide (Kate) as similar to my spanish friend's mother (Tere) so she is so beautiful, happy and smiling. Moreover she said us "Today it is the trip day so forgotten your problem outside the bus and come on to discover this amazing island".

The last sunday my friends and me come to discover turtle of sea but I swimm a little bit, I take cold so the last thursday I was sick and I was also fever. This last days, my health is better but I have again pain of throat and despite it I worked for forgotting my pains ;), today my leonardo friends and me come in the archeological park to discover other place near Kouklia but I take much sun and now I have rash but despite it, now I will go in Geroskipou because there is a beer festival, tomorrow I will work here as volunteer for Paphos 2017 but today I will go just to see and to talk with my friends and to meet other guys from Cyprus.  


No comments:

Post a Comment