4 August 2012 - First Moment in Paphos
I just arrived here saturday night at 23h25 and my first thought has been "the sun is shining also in the night". I meet John, the projet manager for Paphiakos Animal Welfare.

I arrived in my new hous in Nicoletta Court and I met my news flat friends: Maria and Ernesto.

After a little conversation, I went in my bed for sleeping.



5 August 2012 - My First Day in PĂ phos

I get up at 10h30, I take a shower and I put my clothes in my closet and after it, I eat Ernesto's lunch and we were in the seaside but it wasn't a normal seaside, it was Aphrodite Beach.

Sooo nice place and there is also a place where husband and wife in the their wedding go here for taking pictures and there are many lovers make a heart with little stones.

In this time my thoughts flied in the air and I thought a lot..........

We took the bus at 19h20 and we were in our house at 21h.




In the night, we were in the center of the city and we eat MEAL MEZE a typical cypriote food and it was amazing sooooo good and also sooo cheap! After the dinner we were to visit the castle in the harbour of Paphos and we talk about our Leonardo Projet ans how we knowed it.


                                                                                     6 August 2012 - Second Day in Paphos

Today, I need to eat some food soooo me and my new flat friend (Maria from Sardinia), we went in The Paphos Mall and I bought some fruits and vegetables.

The shops aren't so cheap but it is important to take a moment and see foods and choose the better!

The MALL is so away from our house and we walked a lot under the sun and now I am just a little brown than yesterday.

This afternoon, we will go in the city center for eating an ice cream and walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment