And then after Pafos? What happen?

I come back home since 6 november 2012 and then my life is really change.

After Cyprus, I could see in different way my island. I start from the island and I think if I shine in a little island like cyprus, I coud shine also in Sardinia my island.

Of course, the history of these islands is totally different but I believe that each country has her uniques values.

Well, when I was in Cyprus, I was really open to new experiences also if in the beginning someone suggest me dont arrive here because there are some problem so huge so stay at home. But I am very rock person and I said I havent something to lose I have just to keep more that now I have. And in this mood my cypriot experience start.

I spent 13 crazy weeks of work but also some day off but unforgettable moment with my friends. During our life in cyprus we meet local people for understand more than our arriving in this wonderful life.

I keep positive mood when I arrived in Sardinia and I try to see in different way everything. Sadly, I discover also and of couse the limit of sardinian culture but anyway we can do it. Now, I try to find and see the best in each day also if something is so difficult but now I saw the way to keep the positivity from each situation.

So let's go, keep your strenghness  and then smile always and anyway ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment